Wonder how long it will take for the Democrats to admit that their polling numbers were outright lies? Here are some actual results:
- 76 percent of Iraqis express confidence that this week's elections will produce a stable government
- 57 percent of Iraqis prefer democracy to either strongman rule or an Islamic state
- 99 percent of Iraqis support women voting or working as medical doctors
- 63 percent feel very safe in their own neighborhood, up sharply from an Oxford poll in June 2004
- This survey finds 10- to 13-point gains in ratings of local crime protection, security and medical care, as well as in the still-problematic areas of electric supply and jobs.